Vertical Form Fill (VFFS) and Horizontal Form Fill (HFFS)
Our high-performance printed films are designed to suit high speed flexible packaging processes such as VFFS and HFFS, printed and delivered on the reel ready to use.
Form-fill-seal (FFS) is a process which takes a reel of flexible film and converts it into lidding, bags and stand-up pouches while simultaneously filling the converted packs with the product and sealing them.
Our flexible packaging films for VFFS and HFFS can be delivered plain or with exceptional quality print in up to 8 colours. Our printed and plain films are all 100% food grade and can be recyclable.
- Made from high quality OPP, CPP and PET films for high-speed processes
- BRC approved to AA standard
- Can feature high quality flexographic print
- EVOH high barrier film option
- Resistance to high temperatures, gas, moisture, aromas, greases and oils
- Puncture and impact resistant
- High seal strength
- Suitable for frozen, chilled and ambient applications
- Suitable for hot-fill applications
- Mono-layer or laminate
- Can be 100% OPRL recyclable
At Terinex, we are passionate about sustainable packaging
We focus on new technologies with the support and partnership of our supply chain to be able to offer advice and produce flexible packaging that is sustainable and fit for purpose whilst maintaining quality of the highest standard.